Transformational Coaching Program
More and more Leaders are recognizing the value of partnering with a trusted advisor as they take their careers, business, and life to new heights. My process helps you clarify goals and prioritize the changes you want to make.
I use the latest tools in neuroscience, psychology, and change that naturally bring about new behaviors to create exceptional results. Together we work on maximizing your potential for success and happiness in all areas of your life.
“To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe.” Anatole France, novelist.
Increasing Your Performance
Whether you want to build your leadership skills, become an extraordinary communicator, greatly enhance your performance, or effectively align organizations with your strategies, I can help you perform at an even higher level.
Creating a Soul-filled, Effective Work Environment
As a leader in your organization, you set the stage for your work environment. The transformation of the workplace begins with your transformation. Whether your goal is to bring more “soul,” fun, or success to your team, I can help you actualize your vision for the ideal workplace.
Achieving Work-life Balance
If you feel you are on a treadmill that you can’t get off, achieving balance in your life may be a key goal. I can help you to assess your priorities and develop a plan to align your priorities with your values. We’ll create the necessary beliefs and align the subconscious mind use
Getting Fit and Staying Healthy
This goal is usually the first to drop off the list when life gets demanding, and yet it has profound effects on performance and happiness. We will look at your current situation and put a realistic and motivating plan in place to get you running at peak performance.
Managing a Career Transition
Whether you have just made a transition or are thinking about transitioning, we can develop a plan that will help you to thrive and prosper. Career transitions are a wonderful time to re-look at one’s life and make key changes. I can provide you with the support and tools to make the transition one that launches you toward your dreams.
Improving Your Relationships
Good relationships not only provide joy and satisfaction, they are essential in business. Nearly everyone would like to be better at them. If this is an area of focus for you, we will explore how to create the relationships you want.
Discovering Your Life Purpose
Many people who have achieved success in life want to move on to something that allows them to fulfill a higher purpose. This can be an exciting time in life; I have been there myself and will help you to identify your purpose, create the mindset for success, and execute a plan of action to achieve your dream.
To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe.
Meet the Business Side of Joan
Joan Cameron is a former business executive and now an entrepreneur who is passionate about helping others to realize their dreams and to experience more happiness and success in their lives. She believes in the transformative potential and in the capacity for greatness of every individual.
When you choose Joan as your coach, you will collaborate with a highly experienced business professional who can also help you to tap into your own innate power and wisdom using the latest technology in mind-body psychology. You’ll find the time you invest with Joan will pay dividends in increased creativity, productivity, energy, and success.
Joan has an extensive business background as an executive in a Fortune 50 company. This experience, as well as her knowledge of state-of-the-art change techniques, can help you create success in your business and balance in your life. Here are some of her career highlights:
Business: Joan was the Executive Director for U.S. Channel Marketing for Hewlett-Packard where she managed a $350 million dollar budget. Additionally, her twenty years of experience with HP encompassed marketing, business and sales development, product management, operations, and strategic planning.
International: Joan lived abroad for five years while acting as the business leader for Hewlett-Packard’s inkjet printer division in Europe. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience on international cultural and business practices. She is fluent in German.
Communications: Joan is a successful motivational speaker. She was a highly requested presenter for customers and sales teams at Hewlett-Packard worldwide. For three years, she was a speaker and sponsor for Hewlett Packard and Office Depot’s Successful Strategies for Women Conference in Boca Raton. She now travels throughout the western United States giving workshops and lectures for her new company.
Mentoring: Joan was an executive mentor for Hewlett-Packard’s Mentoring Program. As one of the few women executives for the company, she enjoyed helping other people who aspired to make the most of their careers. Joan was also an executive sponsor for Hewlett-Packard’s Diversity Initiatives.
Certifications: Joan is a Certified PER-K® Instructor focusing on sustainable success for businesses and is one of only fifteen instructors in the world. She is also certified PSYCH-K® Instructor for personal growth and has taught over 130 workshops world-wide. These methodologies align conscious and subconscious beliefs with goals to produce successful behaviors in business.
Education: Joan received her Bachelors’ of Science and MBA from the University of Oregon and completed a management course at the INSEAD International School of Business, France.
Joan is an avid student of yoga, anti-gravity yoga, and Nia dancing. She was a Pac-10 Varsity Gymnast and competed in swimming and cycling including a four month solo-tour in Europe on her bike. Her passion for expanding the boundaries of what is possible extends from sports to business.
What Our Partnership Can Do For You
Working with Joan is a collaborative, dynamic, and rewarding process that is also:
- Holistic. Joan addresses both the professional and personal aspects of your life that are affecting your overall happiness and performance. Together you will identify and prioritize areas where you want more success or satisfaction, such as: health, career, relationships, transitions, life purpose, or spirituality.
- Transforming. Joan’s approach uses state-of-the-art change tools from the emerging field of mind-body psychology. Her methods let you harness your greatest, but mostly untapped resource—your subconscious mind. The subconscious is the most powerful part of the mind that drives success. Many people with otherwise positive attitudes don’t realize they may be holding subconscious beliefs that are preventing them from experiencing their highest potential.
- Efficient. Joan uses techniques for change that have proven to be fast and effective in working with the subconscious mind. When the subconscious enters into the process, new behaviors can come about in a natural and lasting way.
- Measurable and Results-Oriented. Joan will guide you through a powerful goal-setting process that naturally focuses your mind on the results you want to achieve. She will support and encourage you along the way as together you track your progress toward success.
- Reliable and Flexible. Because Joan never takes on more than a few Executive Clients at a time, she can be available as much as you need her. She will set up regular meetings (one to two hours) and phone calls to keep your progress moving quickly. She is flexible to make these meetings fit into your schedule. If email is a convenient option, she will incorporate this tool into your process. Joan is passionate about coaching and will do everything in her power to help you reach your dreams.